Re: Cannot login to gnome after RH7 upgrade

Hi, Dennis.

I'm afraid I was wrong on this one.  The session login info I gave was
based on RH 6.2.  I assumed, wrongly, that it worked the same in 7 ...
which it does not.  Sorry.

As another idea, you might try typing linux single at the LILO prompt.
Then go into a USER account and find the gnome session management files
(names escape me...anyone else?)  and rename them/delete them.  Try
reboot.  If that works, perhaps try on root.

Good luck and sorry again for the wrong info.

John

--
John P. Verel
Norwalk, CT