RE: Gnome terminal moves after reboot

You're already doing a LOT better than I've ever been able to do.  GNOME has
always been totally stupid for me about saving window positions, even of
GNOME apps.  Now, as for things not staying quite where they were...  What
window manager are you using?  What sort of a panel layout do you have?
Those are the two things I can think of that would foul up window
positioning.  Later,
	Greg