Re: gnome-terminal problem(?)

On Sat, Sep 18, 1999 at 12:40:45PM +0200, Kuba Winnicki wrote:

> Well, pointer only "disappears" when placed over zvt widget. If you
> use to keep it outside the window, it doesn't seem like a big deal,
> does it?  BTW, could you tell why you find it annoying? No offence,
> just curious.

No, not a big deal, and no offense taken.

I'd prefer that the cursor not disappear when over a terminal for two
reasons: first, consistency -- I find it confusing that the cursor
disappears over some windows but not others; second, I'm in the habit
of looking at the screen to find the cursor, and this requires that
the cursor be visible regardless of its position.

As you say, it's not a big inconvenience to have to wiggle the mouse
to make the cursor reappear, but I'd still prefer being able to
disable this feature.

-- John Kodis.