Re: gnome-terminal problem(?)

John Kodis wrote:

> Ah, I see the problem -- you're using a focus follows mouse policy,
> right?

No, I use click to focus, but I prefer switching focus with keyboard.

> With click to focus or sloppy focus, this isn't as much of a
> problem, since there's no need to keep the mouse over the focused window.

Well, pointer only "disappears" when placed over zvt widget. If you use to keep
it outside the window, it doesn't seem like a big deal, does it?

BTW, could you tell why you find it annoying? No offence, just curious.

> ... and a configuration option to turn it off, please!

Sure, it wouldn't hurt. But I'd rather have it on in default configuration.

-- BlackWine