Re: Writing Tool

The latest version of LyX, a GUI "document processor" using LaTeX
as its rendering engine, has a built in format named "Hollywood"
that automatically formats according to the contemporary
requirements of movie scripts.  It was put together by a member
of the development team who sells scripts for a living.  I
understand that a separate format for TV scripts is in the
works.

www.lyx.org