Re: Text processor

Olaf Dietsche wrote:

> Hi Robin,
>

> Did you take a look at gnotepad+ at http://ack.netpedia.net/gnp/ ?

Olaf, Mr. Eric S. Raymond has set me straight. He's a
high-profile software genius and I am a stupid blue-collar
American worker and Vietnam veteran, so I am now leaving
this list because he has showm me that I am not smart enough
to have valid opinions.

But I will try gnotepad; I'm trying ALL Gnome and/or
Gnu/Linux  and Unix text & HTML processors, since dumb guys
like me use the old-fashioned, non-elitist "scientific
method" to decide what works and what doesn't.

I'd like to thank everyone who tried to help me find a
useful text/HTML editor for Linux. If anyone has any further
thoughts on the subject, I would appreciate contact through
private e-mail. I'm obviously not smart enough to reveal my
opinions here.

-- Robin Miller
roblimo@home.com
robin.miller@andover.net