Re: Text processor

I'm not trying to start a flame war here, so I won't get
into point-by-point rebuttals. Let's just all agree that vi
is great, emacs is wonderful, and that mouse movement is not
efficient.

I feel like someone who needs a car and has been told that
what they really need is truck. But being a pig-headed,
non-programming person, I'm still going to opt for the car.

Trying to alter the users to fit the tools never works, even
though it's a lot easier on the tool-makers than designing
tools to fit the users. :)

Right now, I repeat, there is not a single decent text/HTML
writing program for Linux.

-- Robin Miller
Editor and Columnist