Re: wm2 and GNOME (was Re: Problem starting GNOME)

OT> If they want the WM spec fixed, then they need to contact those
OT> responsible (I'd mail gnome-devel-list) and indicate what is lacking in
OT> the description and what needs improvement in the spec.

Maciej Stachowiak of the scwm team complained about the same thing in
December on behalf of both the scwm and fvwm folks.  I don't recall that
anything happened.  The complete text of his message is at
http://www.hpc.uh.edu/fvwm/archive/9812/msg00079.html.
--
Jason L Tibbitts III - tibbs@uh.edu - 713/743-3486 - 660PGH - 94 PC800
   System Manager:  University of Houston Department of Mathematics