Re: wm2 and GNOME (was Re: Problem starting GNOME)

MH> I seem to have lost the message with the pointer to Jay's modified
MH> fvwm2 package. Could you (or someone) repost it ?

I don't recommend using that, as the work has progressed past that point.

MH> Also is the fvwm2-gnome stuff available via CVS ?

The whole of FVWM is in CVS; see http://www.fvwm.org/download.html.
Currently the tree is a bit unstable as we're rewriting some of the
internals but this should stabilize over the next few days.

 - J<