Re: wm2 and GNOME (was Re: Problem starting GNOME)

+++ Wed, Apr 07, 1999 at 07:57:10AM -0700 +++
Michael Rogers e-mails me. Film at 11. Reply right now, after the break.
> Gleef wrote:
>
> >It should work on GNOME compliant window managers.  Enlightenment
> >and new versions of WindowMaker bill themselves as such, but wm2
> >does not.
>
> I'm interested in modifying wm2 to make it GNOME compliant. Would
> anyone else be interested in a minimalist alternative to E?

Me!

> For those who didn't pick up the broad hint, would anyone else be
> interested in _helping me write_ a mininalist alternative to E?

Never coded a WM, but I'd love to participate somehow.

mawa
--
The people who live in the low-density car-oriented suburbs are often
the ones to whom libertarian ideals are most appealing, despite living