Re: A Proposal For The Addition Of Color-Reactiveness To The GNOME Desktop

Miroslav> Question: Will ORBit be small enough/efficient enough to be
Miroslav> used as ubiquitous communication subsystem? (read: Will it
Miroslav> be small enough not to bloat window manager - or even lamp
Miroslav> applet - you add it to?)

I sure hope so, given that this is one of the explicit goals of
writing it in the first place.  I imagine it will be as trim as a
CORBA ORB can be.

Sadly, it isn't advancing very quickly.  I think that this has been
holding back the CORBAization of Gnome.  The only course therefore is
to work on it...

Tom