Re: First impressions - USER report

    >> Mark Galassi's documentation covers this.  The short answer:
    >> eventually "gnome-session" will do this.

    Dale> Where is this? The READMEs in /usr/doc/gnome-* aren't
    Dale> terribly informative. I've started browsing through the Help
    Dale> Browser, but I haven't gotten far.

Dale, a few days ago I posted about my intro docs.  In a recent GNOME
snapshot (last week or so) you will find that the gnome-help-browser
gives you the "an introduction to gnome" at the top level.

Otherwise, you can read it on the web:
http://nis-www.lanl.gov/~rosalia/mydocs/gnome-intro/book01.html (or
something like that).