Re: Mailing list request for Grilo

El mar, 30-03-2010 a las 13:35 +0200, Olav Vitters escribió:
> On Tue, Mar 30, 2010 at 12:04:45PM +0200, Iago Toral wrote:
> > > if the doap is correct Mango should show options for above modules. Do
>            ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
> > > not select anything else if those modules aren't there (which to be is
> > > very obvious, but some people do not seem to understand that)
> >
> > I am not very familiar with Mango but if I understand well the procedure
> > described in http://live.gnome.org/MangoFAQ I should be able to get my
> > password in Mango by running "ssh -l itoral mango.gnome.org mango" and
> > then log in and see Juan's request for an account (when he requests it)
> > and accept it, is that correct?
> >
> > I tried that ssh command for obtaining my mango password but it fails
> > with:
> > /home/admin/bin/run-mango-special-cmd: line 9: /var/local/mango/itoral:
> > Permiso denegado (Spanish for permission denied)
> >
> > I checked the doap files and I see Juan created them with him as
> > co-maintainer (for grilo and grilo-plugins) and the only maintainer (for
>
> :-(
>
> I said *create a correct doap file*
>
> The syntax is wrong. Please see e.g.
> http://git.gnome.org/browse/gnome-terminal/tree/gnome-terminal.doap
>
> Meaning more <maintainer> stuff

Urgh, sorry about that :(
I just fixed it, hope it is alright now.

> > rygel-grilo), but since he has no account yet I guess this could have
> > prevented the mango maintainers script from doing its thing.
>
> Sorry, if he has no account, why is there:
>
>       <gnome:userid>jasuarez</gnome:userid>
>
> in it?!?

Guess that's the account he will be requesting. Anyway reading your
comment below I understand this won't cause problems, so I did not
remove it, let me know if I should.

> > Should I remove him from the doap files and add myself as maintainer of
> > rygel-grilo?
>
> Just fix the syntax. It'll ignore non-existing usernames.

Ok, I added myself anyway since I think that will make things easier for
us.

Iago