Re: Mailing list request for Grilo

El mar, 30-03-2010 a las 11:16 +0200, Olav Vitters escribió:
> On Tue, Mar 30, 2010 at 10:16:32AM +0200, Iago Toral wrote:
> > We have just created our repos (grilo, grilo-plugins and rygel-grilo)
> > with the doap files for each one. Olav according to your instructions
> > above you should now run the mango maintainers sync script. Tell us when
> > it is done so Juan can request his git account.
>
> done
>
> if the doap is correct Mango should show options for above modules. Do
> not select anything else if those modules aren't there (which to be is
> very obvious, but some people do not seem to understand that)

I am not very familiar with Mango but if I understand well the procedure
described in http://live.gnome.org/MangoFAQ I should be able to get my
password in Mango by running "ssh -l itoral mango.gnome.org mango" and
then log in and see Juan's request for an account (when he requests it)
and accept it, is that correct?

I tried that ssh command for obtaining my mango password but it fails
with:
/home/admin/bin/run-mango-special-cmd: line 9: /var/local/mango/itoral:
Permiso denegado (Spanish for permission denied)

I checked the doap files and I see Juan created them with him as
co-maintainer (for grilo and grilo-plugins) and the only maintainer (for
rygel-grilo), but since he has no account yet I guess this could have
prevented the mango maintainers script from doing its thing.

Should I remove him from the doap files and add myself as maintainer of
rygel-grilo?

Iago