Re: Mailing list request for Grilo

On Wed, Mar 24, 2010 at 09:15:01AM +0100, Iago Toral wrote:
> so I checked this with the developers and they are all happy to move to
> GNOME's git. How do we proceed then? I have at least some questions:
> 1) Juan (added him to CC), the other maintainer of Grilo, does not have
> a GNOME account yet, he would need to obtain one before we move the
> code, I guess this should not be a problem. Should he request his
> account using the normal procedure (

You can do that afterwards. Just import, ensure there is a valid doap
file, notify me that I have to run the mango maintainers sync script,
then he can request a git account. This doesn't take long.

> 2) Do we have to move to GNOME's Git before we get the mailing list or
> this is something we can postpone a bit (I am talking about 2-3 weeks
> for example)

We can always delete the mailing list if you do not.

> 3) Would be possible to have a Grilo component in GNOME's Bugzilla at
> some point? Any additional requirements needed for that?

File a bug against


[Date Prev][Date Next]   [Thread Prev][Thread Next]   [Thread Index] [Date Index] [Author Index]