Re: new hardware + rhel6 migration
- From: Christer Edwards <christer edwards gmail com>
- To: Ray Wang <raywang gnome org>
- Cc: Owen Taylor <otaylor redhat com>, gnome-infrastructure gnome org, Jeff Schroeder <jeffschroeder computer org>
- Subject: Re: new hardware + rhel6 migration
- Date: Mon, 27 Dec 2010 12:27:56 -0700
On Wed, Dec 15, 2010 at 7:30 PM, Ray Wang <raywang gnome org> wrote:
> Blog, bugzilla, wiki, build server, snowy, web, git, l10n, developer
> library are also critical, but not that fundamental critical, so they
> can be running in VMs, and also it's easy to backup.
I wonder how many and which of these services we would like to run in
dedicated VMs. By dedicated I mean like snowy or bugzilla; a VM just
for that web service. We should probably take an inventory of all of
the web services/sites that we have and decide which can share virt
space and which should use dedicated virt space.
] [Thread Prev