Re: new hardware + rhel6 migration

On Wed, Dec 15, 2010 at 7:30 PM, Ray Wang <raywang gnome org> wrote:
> Blog, bugzilla, wiki, build server, snowy, web, git, l10n, developer
> library are also critical, but not that fundamental critical, so they
> can be running in VMs, and also it's easy to backup.

I wonder how many and which of these services we would like to run in
dedicated VMs. By dedicated I mean like snowy or bugzilla; a VM just
for that web service. We should probably take an inventory of all of
the web services/sites that we have and decide which can share virt
space and which should use dedicated virt space.

Christer