Re: new hardware + rhel6 migration

Dear all,

IMHO, What I'm thinking is just like you guys did, those mission
critical services should reside in non-virtualized system, so
NFS (everyone's data is on it)
LDAP (you have to have this one for authentication)
DNS (When it is down, you can not log into any server)
are better running on physically servers.

Blog, bugzilla, wiki, build server, snowy, web, git, l10n, developer
library are also critical, but not that fundamental critical, so they
can be running in VMs, and also it's easy to backup.

It's just my two cents, please feel free to correct me where I'm wrong. :)

Cheers,

--
Ray Wang
  - Follow your dreams