Sysadmin Hackfest - SCALE 9x

Team -

I have proposed a Sysadmin Hackfest to take place at SCALE in February
2011. We have tentative approval from the board, we just need to fill
out the gritty details.

I have put together a basic Hackfest proposal page[1]. Currently I
listed myself, Jeff, Owen and Olav as tentative attendees. If you do
(or do not) want to attend and feel you would be beneficial to the
event, please update the wiki page accordingly. I admit I made some
assumptions regarding attendance, so please correct me where I might
be wrong. It is likely that only those with root access will be
warranted, but feel free to present your case otherwise.

Details can be found on the wiki page, but the basics for the
conference are: Feb 25-27th (fri-sun). Hilton Los Angeles Airport
Hotel.

Let's get this submitted by the end of the year, so please take a
minute to add (or subtract) as needed from the wiki page.

Thank you,
Christer

[1] http://live.gnome.org/Hackfests/Sysadmin-SCALE9x