Re: GNOME Bugzilla Upgrade: Test Upgrade On Friday?

On Tue, Jul 28, 2009 at 02:36:55AM -0700, Max Kanat-Alexander wrote:
> Olav Vitters wrote:
>> Probably cron it to store it in your homedir, this as it is another
>> machine.
>
> 	Okay. You mean that you'll do that, or that I should set that up?

I have to set it up. Basically a cp as mysql user on button machine to
~mkanat/db-backup.

If someone else wants to do this: go ahead. It is just a temp solution.

>> It is label at:
>> http://live.gnome.org/Sysadmin/Servers
>>
>> Shouldn't do Bugzilla. However, main box went down (a long time ago).
>
> 	Hmm. Okay.
>
> 	Yeah, Box would be the ideal Bugzilla web server for GNOME, if it was
> working.
>
> 	Looking at the other servers, the next most ideal server would actually
> be Container--modern Bugzilla is sped up by having more RAM, and isn't

Could someone check if container is ok? It is our NFS master, so..

>> Just request 'Bugzilla shell' account (only) using instructions at:
>> http://live.gnome.org/NewAccounts
>
> 	Done.

Setup your shell + added /etc/passwd entries on label due to it not
being an ldap client.

>> I want everything via RPMs unless there is a good reason not to.
>
> 	Okay. Here's the list of RPMs that the GNOME Bugzilla 3.4 will need on
> RHEL5 (they should all be available in rpmforge unless otherwise noted):

Could someone install all of these on label for now? When it makes sense
of course, no Oracle stuff.

Olav