Re: git status update?

On Thu, 2009-02-26 at 19:23 +0100, Vincent Untz wrote:
> Le mercredi 18 février 2009, à 00:06 +0100, Vincent Untz a écrit :

> > > I'll work on it this afternoon.
> >
> > Weekly ping :-)
>
> Weekly ping again (sorry, it should have been sent yesterday ;-)).

The plan at the moment is to hold off on the full scale migration until
the next GNOME release goes out.  In the meantime we've pulled over some
select repositories to test out the infrastructure, see
http://git.gnome.org for details.

I'm not aware of any major blockers for moving things to git; commit
emails and cia bot is hooked up, cgit is in place and the repositories
we've moved over are doing fine as far as I know.  There's a wiki page
here:

  http://live.gnome.org/GitMigration/Translators

describing how a SVN based translator workflow translates in to a
similar git based workflow.

I think we're all set to press the big button after the release goes
out, and in the meantime we can move over individual repos not part the
GNOME release over if people want. Is there anything specific you want
an update on?

cheers,
Kristian