git status update?

Hey there,

It looks like good progress were made on the git stuff, thanks to the
awesome work of the small team working on that. And now, a migration
doesn't seem that far. Maybe we could even start planning the last few
steps... So here are a few questions:

 + http://live.gnome.org/GitMigration had a good list of things that
   were to be done before a migration can be considered. However, it
   hasn't been updated in a while, so it's hard to evaluate what has
   been done and what is still blocking. Who should I bribe to have
   this page updated? :-)

 + is the plan to move module by module or all modules at once?

 + does it sound reasonable to do the migration just after 2.26.0 is
   out?

Cheers,

Vincent

--