Re: Request to put GNOME Journal onto the gnome.org servers

<quote who="Ross Golder">

> > (Thought: Might be nice to have a viewcvs-web style branching setup to
> > handle the textpattern bits.)
>
> Not sure what you mean by 'viewcvs-web style branching'. Can you elaborate
> a bit, or point me somewhere I can find out more?

See the viewcvs-web module, which is nicely branched for upstream code and
local changes. Very easy to maintain.

- Jeff

--
linux.conf.au 2005: Canberra, Australia                http://linux.conf.au/

   "When there's public debate and mass hysteria, that's when the patches
                         roll in." - Michael Meeks