Request to put GNOME Journal onto the gnome.org servers

I am requesting to put the GNOME Journal website onto the gnome.org web
servers since we lost our box that we've been hosting it on free of
charge up to this point.  We'd host it on a team member's co-lo server,
but it can't handle the traffic that we get when we release new
editions.  What we require for the site software-wise is the following:

1) PHP v4.3.x (any PHP 4.3 version will do)
2) textpattern installed (get the latest version from
www.textpattern.com)
3) MySQL v4.0.x (any MySQL 4.0 version will do)

That's all we need as far as software goes.  A database called
gnomejournal in MySQL would be a good name for the database for
textpattern.  Textpattern is the content management system that we use
to manage the content of the site.  If you need any more info, please
let me know.

Thanks,

Jim Hodapp

--
Full-time student of Electrical Engineering
Purdue School of Engineering @ Indiana University Purdue University Indianapolis