Re: Where are we on this ? > Re: [GNOME-India] Response from Linux Asia

Hi Naba,

On Wed, 2003-12-24 at 12:21, Naba Kumar wrote:

> There are quite many volunteers from the group to help organize stuffs,
> so it would be good to coordinate with ilug-d members, either through
> mailing list (ilugd at lists.linux-delhi.org) or a proxy (I can be the
> proxy).

I think a mail might have already gone out to that list.I told Kishore
Bharghav to write a mail calling for foot-soldiers for the GNOME
booth.Im not sure , since I have not subscribed to that list.He also
said he will get back to me with some names and follow them up.In case
the mail hasnt gone out , could you please put a call out for
volunteers.

About our presence personally , I think a booth is a better option ie ,
if we get substantial sponsorship.We could ask Sun.I dont know anyone
there , but they might be interested.

regards
prady