Re: Where are we on this ? > Re: [GNOME-India] Response from Linux Asia

Hi all,

In the last ILUG-Delhi meet, there were some discussions about Linux
Asia meet. Some plans for taking part in the event were laid out,
including talk presentations, desktop demonstrations and delegates
sponsorships from outside New Delhi, logistics maintenance etc. I don't
have the specific details now, I can get it (in next meeting it will
probably be discussed in more details).

There are quite many volunteers from the group to help organize stuffs,
so it would be good to coordinate with ilug-d members, either through
mailing list (ilugd at lists.linux-delhi.org) or a proxy (I can be the
proxy).

Thanks.

Regards,