Re: Where are we on this ? > Re: [GNOME-India] Response from Linux Asia

Hi All,

I am in the GNOME team at Wipro. We have a lot of interested folks out
here. Please get in touch with me about specific ways we can help -
individually and as a company. I will look into the possibilities and
revert.

I am off on vacation from 25th dec 2003 till 4th Jan 2004. I will revert
to all mails post Jan 4th.

Regards,
Hema.