Re: Where are we on this ? > Re: [GNOME-India] Response from Linux Asia
- From: Ravi Pratap M <ravi ximian com>
- To: gnome-in-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: Where are we on this ? > Re: [GNOME-India] Response from Linux Asia
- Date: Tue, 23 Dec 2003 18:17:28 -0600
I just thought of some things which we shall need help with. Everybody
should feel free to chime in:
> I am in the GNOME team at Wipro. We have a lot of interested folks out
That is excellent :-) As most of us know, the Wipro people have done a
lot of excellent work on GNOME.
> here. Please get in touch with me about specific ways we can help -
> individually and as a company. I will look into the possibilities and
> I am off on vacation from 25th dec 2003 till 4th Jan 2004. I will revert
> to all mails post Jan 4th.
I guess we have some time to thrash out the details before you return
* Partial/full sponsorship of the fee required for setting up a booth
* Partial/full sponsorship of hardware needed if we setup our own
Incidentally, I was reading about the differences between the Hub and
having an individual booth. IMHO we should target getting ourselves a
booth. That gives us a lot more attention than a couple of computers
that people might just swing by. A booth allows us to tell a
comprehensive story, make a marketing pitch etc.
What do the others think ?
] [Thread Prev