Where are we on this ? > Re: [GNOME-India] Response from Linux Asia

ok - am back and now let's get cracking - so what about talking with
Novell India guys and Wipro folks to cook up something ? there was a
lot of enthusiasm on the list last time i checked. and we also need
to get the demo/goodies finalised if we get the sponsorship going.

regards
sankarshan

Collecting data is only the first step towards wisdom,
but sharing data is the first step towards community
- Henry Louis Gates Jr.