Re: Technical feasibility to translate a project on Github

On Wed, 2020-10-14 at 12:07 +0200, Daniel Mustieles García via gnome-i18n wrote:
Problem solved ;-)

I also didn't check that section.

I assumed everyone knew about that already, was a bit confused that half the comments here seem to
propose doing what we are already doing....

Personally I'd like to see this integration improved beyond a simple link - even if it's generating {M,P}Rs
instead of committing directly as the various xdg modules often have user facing strings but are generally
untranslated. They may not be GNOME projects but things like malcontent or fwupd do provide strings
used by the likes of gnome-software so are part of the "GNOME experience"

Zander