Technical feasibility to translate a project on Github

Hello,

Flatpak doesn't have a proper translation platform. So far people retrieve and submit po files manually.

I know Flatpak doesn’t necessarily want to be too associated with GNOME so it doesn’t shy out other systems. Still, a translation provided by one of the major DE could be an huge improvement to today’s situation.

I have two questions here:
* Would we accept to take responsibility of Flatpak’s translations?
* Is it technically feasible for DL to handle the translations of a project stored on GitHub?

If we answer "yes" to both, I would offer to Flatpak’s team to take care of their translations, which they may or may not accept.

Best,