Re: Technical feasibility to translate a project on Github

Problem solved ;-)

I also didn't check that section.

Thanks!

El mié., 14 oct. 2020 a las 10:54, Thibault Martin (<mail thibaultmart in>) escribió:
Oh right, I didn’t check that scary freedesktop section! Thanks a lot Piotr :)

Le mar. 13 oct. 2020 à 17:12, Piotr Drąg <piotrdrag gmail com> a écrit :
wt., 13 paź 2020 o 15:45 Alexandre Franke <afranke gnome org> napisał(a):
I think you are omitting a possible scenario. We can have it on Damned lies and not take responsibility for it, like we do for the Freedesktop modules. You don’t need to have teams on board to do that: the i18n coordinators just have to decide that it is part of our extended platform, like Freedesktop is, and we can add it immediately so we see its status alongside the rest of the platform.
https://l10n.gnome.org/module/flatpak/ has been here for years. :) Best,
--
Piotr Drąg https://piotrdrag.fedorapeople.org