Re: Technical feasibility to translate a project on Github

Thanks for the quick response!

Doing a quick review of the PO file I see the strings are (in the most of cases) very short and often used in GNOME, so using a translation memory would be really easy to have it done.

Yes, I was thinking in the same examples. Just adding a link in the module's page in DL to directly open an MR in the target repo would be a medium-directly way to have it.

Taking this into account, I give a +1 for having this available for translation in Damned Lies. Of course, now it's time to hear another coordinator's opinion about this.

Regards