Re: GIMP update

Thanks, but please remember to Cc i18n... You send your message only to me 😉

Thanks!

El vie., 29 may. 2020 19:50, gogo gogić <trebelnik2 gmail com> escribió:

So as I read this, it seems gogo is some kind of evil coordinator dictator who eats poor little translators.

I've merged gimp without reviewing because release day.

Tonight and tomorrow I'll go throught your translation commits and tommorow I will write some my observations, explanations and minimal rules to avoid this kind of problems and I hope we resolve this problem.