Re: Migrate to gitlab.gnome.org?

thanks, Andrea already helped me by IRC.

Have a nice weekend!

El dv., 25 maig 2018 , 19:58, Rafael Fontenelle <rafaelff gnome org> va escriure:
Hello, Xavi.

In order to have push permission in gitlab.gnome.org, one must sign in
as LDAP account. No Standard account should be registered or used in
this case.

If you get "invalid credentials" when trying to sign in as LDAP
account, take a look at the instructions in the link next to the Sign
in page [1].  Then, sign in as LDAP account using the e-mail address
and password for your GNOME account.

[1] https://gitlab.gnome.org/users/sign_in

Hope it helps.

Best regards,