Re: Migrate to gitlab.gnome.org?

Matej,

nothing changed on our side nor your access was removed. Can you
please double check your local settings?

cheers,

Hello,

I'm reopening this thread. Did anything change in last two weeks? I thought
I figured all things, but now I again cannot commit translations. The error
is

Permission denied (publickey,gssapi-keyex,gssapi-with-mic).

Two weeks ago I did it without any problems. My machine was offline from
then.

Thanks,
M!

Andrea

Red Hatter,
Fedora / EPEL packager,
GNOME Infrastructure Team Coordinator,
Former GNOME Foundation Board of Directors Secretary,

Homepage: http://www.gnome.org/~av