Re: Migrate to gitlab.gnome.org?

Looks to me you're invoking ssh via sudo (to root) which attempts to load your SSH keys from root's home directory instead of yours and that fails. Can you please try using your username instead and invoke ssh from there? Additionally if you have multiple SSH keys you might want to tweak your .ssh/config file accordingly.