Re: Migrate to gitlab.gnome.org?

Hello all,

Hello, I'm Xavier de Blas, main Chronojump developer

I tried to login to gitlab website with no success. so I created new account using the website because my account name: "xaviblas" was available.

I uploaded my public ssh key

I made a clone of my repo with:

git clone git gitlab gnome org:GNOME/chronojump.git

I made a commit but when I push it says:

$ git push
GitLab: You are not allowed to push code to this project.

Can you help me?

Thanks a lot!

Thank you Andrea and Rafael, the command to reset password worked :)

Hello Enrico

> Hi Andrea and everyone
>
> I tried invoke ssh without sudo but I received the same error message:
> "Permission denied (publickey,gssapi-keyex,gssapi-with-mic).", so I still
> couldn't recover my password.
>
> Please, any additional suggestions or someone can reset it for me?
>
> Thanks, Enrico

Have you tried the instructions in [1] and then logged in to
gitlab.gnome.org as LDAP account?   I always received "invalid
credentials" for LDAP until I follow these instructions available in
the sign in page of Gitlab.

[1] https://wiki.gnome.org/AccountsTeam/RetrieveYourGNOMEAccountPassword

Best regards,
Rafael Fontenelle