Re: Migrate to gitlab.gnome.org?

Hello,

I really am sorry, but I need help. For me gitlab has been nothing but problems from the first minute ...

I triplechecked all the settings, ssh works correctly, gitlab confirms that connections thru ldap was successfull, I readded the keys ...

I even deleted the folders and tried to clone them again. I get:

$ git clone git gitlab gnome org:GNOME/evince.git
Cloning into 'evince'...
GitLab: The project you were looking for could not be found.

and the repository exists.

Please point me to some direction or at least a good troubleshooting howto, cause I'm loosing it. Now I'm thinking maybe there is something wrong with my local software, but have no idea how to debug it since everything works according to gitlab.

Thanks,
M!