Re: Migrate to gitlab.gnome.org?

Hi,

Guys,

how do I check whether gnome project is currently still on git or already on
gitlab? Is there a git command or can I find this info on the DL page?

M!

What I do is to assume it is not on gitlab, then update the git info
whenever it complains.

In case you or someone else finds it useful, here is a semiautomatic
script which can commit, push etc., and automatically update the git
remote:

http://dcwww.camd.dtu.dk/~askhl/files/cttgnomegit.py

It needs a bit of adaptation (committer names) and of course careful
verification (I never tested it with other languages codes than da).

Best regards
Ask