Re: How to compile/merge more than one .po file with Mallard?

On 11 February 2014 16:53, Daniel Mustieles García <daniel mustieles gmail com> wrote:
Well... I don't understand Russian, so these screenshots aren't very useful for me ;-)

I guess so, but the untranslated messages can be seen very clearly, and I'm checking a fully translated .po, that's the point.

Are you sure you're working with an up-to date clone of the module?

Did 'git pull' yesterday, but will double-check again, yes.  I'm new with Mallard and too lazy to start reading the whole documentation bunch :'(

--
best regards, Julia Dronova