Re: How to compile/merge more than one .po file with Mallard?

Thanks for your reply! :)
I've updated the 'gnome-docs' module via git and did 'autogen.sh' and 'make pot' there, in order to get the freshest .pot possible. The only Privacy page listed there is 'privacy-screen-lock.page'. And it's not possible to run intltool-update since there is no /po directory in the gnome-user-docs/gnome-help module. I'm crossposting to the gnome-doc-list@ at the moment, hope there will be somebody able to help with the issue.