Re: How to compile/merge more than one .po file with Mallard?

Hello again,
The first question got cleared for me, more or less, but I still cannot find the correspondong .po file for the following pages:
privacy-hide-notifications.page
privacy-history-recent-off.page
privacy-name-visibility.page
privacy-purge.page
privacy.page

or is there any way to know it using some Mallard options?
Please somebody help :)