Re: How to compile/merge more than one .po file with Mallard?

On 11 February 2014 13:17, Daniel Mustieles García <daniel mustieles gmail com> wrote:
Just a question... why you don't download the POT file from Damned Lies? It is always up-to-date, as it's created from the last git version of the module...

Well, I don't know, just the good old Linux habit to rely on the console rather than on the GUI, I guess :))
Thanks a lot for the itstool tip, very helpful, indeed.
Sadly, it does not fix the issue, since the Damned Lies .pot still lacks some of the mentioned Privacy pages, it's identical to the .pot I've got via git sources (why it shouldn't be, actually?). So I got stuck at the moment, with those untranslatable Privacy strings. Will wait a little, nothing to do with it now.

--
best regards, Julia Dronova