Re: Tajik Translation Team

El dc 23 de 01 de 2013 a les 05:44 -0700, en/na Roger Kovacs va
escriure:
> I have been the coordinator for the Tajik translation team which has
> been inactive for years.  There is now a renewed interest in the
> translation project.  I would like to recommend that the Gnome
> community welcome and consider Victor Ibragimov as their new Tajik
> language coordinator.  He has approximately 10 years of experience
> working translations of many projects and will make an excellent
> coordinator, understanding the tools, processes and quality control
> required to do a good job.
> Please welcome him to the team.
> Thank You!
> Roger Kovacs
> Retiring Gnome Tajik Language Coordinator

Thanks for all your contributions done and welcome to the new
coordinator!

I hope you find useful the new categorization system that we created
specially for those languages which have a low coverage. That combined
with the reduced PO files should allow you to present something visible
to your friends, family and everyone speaking Tajik soon!

Please ask anything that blocks you or things that you consider should
be improved.

All the best,

--
Gil Forcada

[ca] guifi.net - una xarxa lliure que no para de créixer
bloc: http://gil.badall.net
planet: http://planet.guifi.net