Tajik Translation Team

I have been the coordinator for the Tajik translation team which has been inactive for years.  There is now a renewed interest in the translation project.  I would like to recommend that the Gnome community welcome and consider Victor Ibragimov as their new Tajik language coordinator.  He has approximately 10 years of experience working translations of many projects and will make an excellent coordinator, understanding the tools, processes and quality control required to do a good job.
Please welcome him to the team.
Thank You!
Roger Kovacs
Retiring Gnome Tajik Language Coordinator