Re: Survey on bug tracking of software translations.

T , 2012-03-14 10:44 +0100, Olav Vitters rakstīja:

> What I am saying is that within GNOME we already use Bugzilla and Damned
> Lies. If those are lacking, then improve that. I don't see the value of
> adding yet another site and expecting me (GNOME sysadmin) to host that.

As I envision it, the tracker is maintained by local translator teams.
At least in Latvia, translators work across projects and know each
other, so making a single bug tracker for all translated projects in one
language seems natural.

--
Rūdolfs Mazurs <rudolfs mazurs gmail com>