Re: Survey on bug tracking of software translations.

T , 2012-03-14 11:26 +0100, Andre Klapper rakstīja:
> On Wed, 2012-03-14 at 11:11 +0200, Rūdolfs Mazurs wrote:
> > 1) Most existing bug trackers require user registration. This could be
> > worked around by filing anonymous bug reports under some dummy user.
>
> That's a general issue with bug reporting and not specific to
> translation bugs. :)

True, but with translation bugs the minimum for useful bug report is
"What was wrong" and "Where I saw it". It can be as short as a tweet.
Thus the registration becomes huge part of the process.

I believe for other types of bugs the minimal useful user input must be
larger, but I am not sure. Haven't been on the receiving end of those.

--
Rūdolfs Mazurs <rudolfs mazurs gmail com>