Survey on bug tracking of software translations.

Hello fellow translators!

I have noticed that advanced translation bug tracking is too difficult
to bother with in day to day use (at least for me) and I intend to
simplify this process by making simplified and specialized bug tracker
for translators. I was wondering, if other translators are having
similar issues and if my work would be of use for community.

I would like to ask translators and translation maintainers to fill this
7-or-less-questions survey:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/viewform?formkey=dFdSWjBndTNhVmxka1dGV2xxRmstWmc6MQ

Disclaimer: I don't commit to writing such software. Unforeseen events
can disrupt it.

--
Rūdolfs Mazurs <rudolfs mazurs gmail com>