Translating the GNOME 3.4 Release Notes: Status

Quick status report on the GNOME 3.4 release notes:
We're late (as usual) and I cannot provide a deadline yet. :)

It would be great if you could reserve some time for translating them at
the end of next week or beginning of the week after (around March 26).

Brave souls can already start translating by translating those strings
that come from "C/rndevelopers.xml".
That file should already be very stable.

http://l10n.gnome.org/module/release-notes/#gnome-3-4

Thanks,
andre
--