Re: Kyrgyz po file

El dt 24 de 07 de 2012 a les 15:52 +0600, en/na Chingis Jumaliev va
escriure:
> I am currently translating these softwares, and I have no problems
> with them, I'm not a troll who wants to write offensive language in
> the translations. I spend all my time from morning till night on them.
>
> Klavaro
> Stellarium
> Teeworlds
> Blender
> WordPress
> LibreOffice
> Firefox

Hi Chingis,

We all are sure that you are sincere, we just want a confirmation/mail
from the current coordinator acknowledging that your work is perfectly
fine and that we can push as many translations from you as you keep
sending them.

Meanwhile we are waiting for that, please, do not stop translating! Once
Timur gives us the signal we will start sending the files to git. Don't
you worry about that! Keep uploading all translations on l10n.gnome.org
so they are not lost ;)

You just need to agree with Timur about who should be the coordinator,
if he is fine handing it over to you, then it would be better for
everyone: you will be able to send all translations and ask for them to
being uploaded and we will not have to double check with the current
coordinator about the status of the translations.

Please do not get frustrated, we try to keep everything as simple as
possible, but some double checks are needed to ensure the quality and
value of the contributions, just be a little patient ;)

Cheers,